Monday, May 10, 2010

Beautiful Words

I love words. I love the combination of words to form sentences. I love that those sentences can be used to describe life and situations, actions and feelings. It's pretty fantastic notion that a compilation of words can describe the crazy moments in life. I think I said this already, but once more can't hurt. I love it.

Earnest Hemingway said: My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.

Dear Mr. Hemingway,

I hope that one day I can allow someone to sit under a tree with a cup of coffee enjoying something I've written as much as I enjoy reading your words. You have definitely done a great job putting your feelings to paper. Thank you for that.

God, please continue to watch me and be with me as I pursue this love, this passion that I have. Thank You for Your constant love and all the people You have put in my life who believe in me. And thank You, Lord, for believing in me. :-)

More excerpts and things to come. It will probably be after I finish moving this weekend. Must keep pushing forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment