Thursday, May 27, 2010

Change is in the Air

I've moved into a new place, two of my sisters and a friend are getting married, and now I'm searching for a new job. It's fun how quickly life changes. I'm really wanting to get back into writing as my career path. So, while I try to get published creatively I'm going to be searching for freelance opportunities in editing, writing and marketing jobs.

I'm going to be looking for possible newspaper openings, tech writing/editing jobs, blogging opportunities and other marketing strategy jobs. If need be I'll go back for another sales position or a part time job to pay the bills while I focus a few months on my novels. I just want to be writing, and right now I've been full of new ideas!

If anyone hears of any jobs they think I'd be good at let me know. I'm on the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment