Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Need to write an author bio...

I've had many people pushing me lately to write, which is a great feeling. So many people believe in me. I've got a couple of things that I need to do. Write an author bio, write a synopsis of my finished book, and finish one of the other many projects I'm working on.

I've been at a lull lately. I just started a new job, which is great! I'm a Marketing Coordinator for an Engineering Firm. It's just been so much to take in these past three weeks, that I haven't been writing. I keep getting poked at by Chad asking me if I've written. I'm going to get back on it. I feel like so many of these post say that in the past year, but I really will. All it will take is a good spark and I'll write like I did when I finished my first book. :-)

SOON to come - the first draft of my author bio!

No comments:

Post a Comment