Thursday, March 18, 2010

Writing + Me =

AWESOME!

Okay, so that makes me sound completely full of myself. That's alright. If I'm not going to be excited about me, who is? Friends and family sure, but even they may go back and forth. I love them anyway.

Truly, on this publishing road, I'm going to have to battle to get something published. The short story I submitted either didn't get submitted correctly, or it didn't get picked. They said if it was picked then I would hear something in February. It's March...I didn't hear from them.

Lately I've been working out quite a bit, which steals time away from writing, but makes me healthier. I've decided the working out is going to be okay hehe. My writing will just have to take the backseat during the hour or two it takes to make my body completely sore, like it is now.

I'm gearing up to set another goal for myself. A writing goal that is. I'm going to have to brainstorm what it should be. I know I want it to have to do with my current book, so maybe it should be a word limit a day I have to reach for a month. Maybe 500 words every day for a month? That could get quite a bit written. What do you think? (You know, anyone actually reading this.)

I'll post this weekend what I'm going to do. I'll probably start tomorrow on whatever it is since tomorrow is Friday. Friday is a glorious day :-)

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment