Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alabama

I'm in Huntsville visiting a friend, and it's great. There are 5 people in a 1 bedroom apartment. Our host always ends up sleeping on the floor. Poor guy! He's great though, and I'm just going to say he enjoys the company (even if he secretly can't wait until we leave).

4 days until the April writing challenge begins. Of course I've still be writing where I can, but this week especially has been ridiculous busy. It's okay though. The book I'm working on keeps growing, and keeps getting better if you can imagine. I'm truly enjoying it.

I'll be house sitting from March 30th until I think April 3, 4 or 5. I need to find out when they will get back. I'll have prime writing time while cuddling with two cute puppies!

Alright, time to go enjoy Alabama and all it has to offer. Or at least some of what is has to offer. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment