Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dallas

So I'm in Dallas now, living here. Crazy, I know. Everything happened so fast and I'm so happy with the outcome. :-)

Writing has been kind of on a break, even though stories have been piling up in my head. This weekend I'm hoping to get a couple of chapters written on two of my books. I'll have time then. I've been getting things ready for the move so getting to a computer to write hasn't been the easiest. Okay, I know, that's just an excuse. I'll get back to it. I miss it, actually. It's like missing a part of yourself when you don't do something you know you are meant to do.

August is fast approaching, and then two of my sisters will be married. This should be lots of fun! I'm hoping that either Beth or Samantha can get my dress for Christina's wedding when they pick up their own. I'm sure they can. I'm so excited about that dress. :-)

More updates later, and hopefully some writing excerpts!

No comments:

Post a Comment